Things to keep in mind while attending an event at Peirano Estate Vineyards….
• Peirano Estate Vineyards is the only alcohol allowed on site.
• Peirano Estate Vineyards reserves the right to check ice chests or bags when entering the venue.
• Guests are welcome to come in one hour before an event to find a seat.
• We provide seating and a limited number of picnic tables for events. Guests are welcome to bring their own chairs if desired.
• Guests are allowed to bring their own food and snacks.
• During outdoor events, tasting flights will stop being poured. Wine will be available by the bottle or glass during events.
• This is a vineyard and tasting room and most of our events are 21 and over events unless otherwise specified.
• We request that you leave your pets at home.
• We ask that guests park in designated areas.
• The maximum occupancy of the vineyard is 200. We are required to supervise the crowd and cannot allow new visitors once we have reached capacity. If guests leave the event early, we will allow new guests in.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an event, please feel free to address them with our staff. If we cannot answer a question to your satisfaction, please call the tasting room at (209) 369-9463. It is our utmost concern that you are safe and enjoy your stay at Peirano Estate Vineyards.